A Crash Course on the Fundamentals of Government Pricing, Contracting and Reporting
Successfully navigating the complex, high-stakes world of government programs requires nothing less than a rigorous, airtight approach to drug and device pricing, rebate calculations, reporting and contract management. Which is why we at Pharma IQ are so excited to bring you the inaugural Government Programs Roadmap, a new, immersive learning event designed to ensure you have the skills and knowledge necessary to not only ensure regulatory compliance, but also maximize the effectiveness of your government pricing and contracting strategies.
Join us in Boston, MA on February 27-28, 2017 to learn how fellow pharmaceutical and biotech pricing, contracting and compliance executives are:
- Defining and operationalizing new regulatory demands associated with the
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (MDRP)
- TRICARE and the VA FSS programs
- Evaluating the impact new and evolving regulations such as the:
- AMP Final Rule
- 340B Mega Guidance
- NFAMP reporting requirements
Successfully maneuvering the complexities of contracting with the “Big Four” federal programs such as Veterans Affairs (VA) and the Department of Defense (DOD)
- Embracing government programs as key drivers of brand strategy and profitability
Whether you are new to government programs or in need of a refresher, you won’t want to miss out on this comprehensive and interactive learning event. We look forward to seeing you in Boston this February!